Australia Visa USA - Refund Policy
Please review our Refund Policy before applying for Australia ETA / eVisitor visa:
- By making any payment as part of the application submission process, you deemed to engage our professional experts to receive the service. For instance, processing of ETA / eVisitor visa application. Therefore, that service can’t be returned even though you have chosen not to utilise it or have changed the mind. Hence, all sales are final.
- However, we will provide a full refund, should the ETA/eVisitor visa application has not been processed by us within the requested time frame and after that you notify us not to process your application. If you do not notify us after its usual time frame we will still process your application and no refund will be entitled.
- In the event when your visa application is processed through our website and an existing ETA is established, fee will be non-refundable and it will be used for recovering the use of our system resources and services.
- No refund will be provided if your visa has not been approved or rejected by Australian Government Authority for any reason. (Meet Weekend Tours & Travel Pty Ltd doesn’t hold any authority of approving of your visa and we do not have any affiliation with Australian Government Authority. As such, final decision of any visa application depends on the Department of Immigration and Boarder Protection (BIBP) authority.)
- Referrals and Refusals – We only assist our clients processing ETA visa applications. However, we do not and will not offer any assistance in the event when your visa application is referred or refuse. The fee you have already paid that only includes the processing of your ETA application. This fee doesn’t include any appeals or additional services. Therefore, if your application is refused no refund will be provided.
- One of the main preconditions for applying ETA/eVisitor visa that at the time of your application, you must be located outside of Australia. Therefore, if you are in Australia at the time of your application, Electronic Travel Authority of Australia will not accept your application. As such, no refund will be provided.
- To apply for ETA / eVisitor visa you must be the citizen of one of the eligible countries. However, if you select the wrong country of citizenship and therefore, your visa hasn’t been processed/granted, no refund will be provided.
- In addition, when you choose multiple applications option, all applicants must be the citizen of any of the eligible countries. If any of the applicant doesn’t meet this criterion and visa doesn’t approve, no refund will be provided.
- If you make any duplicate payment, we will charge you $10 service fee and rest of the payment will be refunded. Please notify us immediately if that happens.
- It is your responsibility to provide true and correct information on your ETA/ eVisitor visa application as to the best of your knowledge. Meet Weekend Tours & Travelt Pty Ltd will not take any responsibility if your visa application is refused or not approved by the Electronic Travel Authority of Australia due to not providing correct information or for any other reason. Therefore, you must recheck all information using our preview and modify options before submitting your application. Therefore, no refund will be entitled.
- Further to this, if you do not spell your name correct and ETA still approves your visa with that incorrect information and if you face issues on boarding or refuse to enter into Australia due to not matching information (name spelling) with your passport, we will not take any responsibility of this. Hence, no refund will be entitled. You might have to reapply with charges.
If you have any question or concern about our Refund Policy, please write to our global support unit at firstname.lastname@example.org